August 15 SOLEMNITY OF THE ASSUMPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
Masses 8:00 a.m., 6:00 p.m. (choir), 7:15 p.m. (Spanish)
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. (vigil, family) in the church
- Sunday 8:30 a.m. in the church
- 10:00 a.m. (Spanish) in the church
- 11:15 a.m. (choir) in the church
1:00 p.m. (family, but not July through Labor Day) in the churchThe 1:00 Mass has been discontinued.
- 5:00 p.m. in St. Paul’s Chapel, Columbia University) only when Columbia is in session
- 8:00 a.m. (Monday-Friday) in the church
- 9:00 a.m. (Saturday, bilingual) in the church
12:10 p.m. (Monday-Friday) in St. Paul’s Chapel, Columbia UniversityThis Mass has been discontinued.
- Saturday 4:15-4:45 p.m. in the church
- Monday-Friday 1:00-2:00 p.m. in 110 Earl Hall, Columbia University (except summer and university vacations)
- Mon.-Fri. 8:30-9:30 a.m. (only when Columbia is in session)
- Thursday 8:00-9:00 p.m. Holy Hour in the church (only when Columbia is in session)
- Saturday after 9:00 a.m. Mass until 11:00 a.m. in the church